PACE This Week 4/7/17
Our Annual Golf Outing is on Monday, May 1 at Wheatley Hills Golf Club. We are excited to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Monsignor McDonald’s Ordination!
This year's Walk-a-Thon, "Walking On Sunshine" is on Friday, 5/19.
- Permission slips and t-shirt orders were due on Monday, 4/10. Please contact Kathy Willoughby at 402-707-1711 with any questions.
- All pledge money is due by Friday, 5/5 in order to qualify for prizes. New this year, we are able to accept online pledges! Donors will enter a student’s name with each pledge; therefore, online pledges will also count towards prize money. Please share this link (https://staidanschool. ejoinme.org/WalkathonPledge) with your family and friends and ask them to support your children and contribute to this important fundraiser. You may also submit pledges in cash or check along with the Pledge Form included in the flyer, which can be found here: http://www. staidanschool.org/common/ pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId= 22781369.
- Walk-a-Thon day is always a favorite with both students and parents, and here is our call for volunteers! If you would like to help out at the Walk-a-Thon this year, please follow this link and sign up to volunteer. Please note that while all spots are for the full school day, 8:00-2:15, we are more than happy to accommodate anyone who has time to give! So if you can only volunteer for part of the day, please do sign up but note the hours you’re available in the “comments’ section. http://signup.com/go/ nbmqzk
- The Pre K Grandparent Picnic will be on Friday, 4/28. Parent volunteers are needed to help set up and serve during this fun event! If you are available and able to help out from 8:30 - 11 AM, please email us at email@example.com.
- We are now accepting nominations for the 2017-18 PACE Executive Board. If you are interested in running for a position or have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help in any way!
Save the Dates:
- PACE Meeting: Tuesday, 4/25
- Barnes & Noble Book Fair: Wednesday, 5/31
- End-of-Year Party: Thursday, 6/1
- LI Ducks Game: Saturday, 6/10
We are thrilled to report that the Auction raised more than $57,000 for St. Aidan School! To our chairs, Jen Galanga and Kathy McDermott; to our fantastic Auction Committee; and to every one of you who attended, purchased raffle tickets, or donated money to the event – THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!
Thank you to the 5th Grade for their moving presentation of the Stations of the Cross today. It was a beautiful way to get into the spirit of Holy Week. Thanks also to all the parents who helped with the Seder.
We wish all our SAS families a happy and blessed Easter! Enjoy the vacation and we’ll see you back at school on April 24!
Nora & Linda