- DONATIONS: If you still have items you would like to donate to the Auction, including wine, beer, or liquor for our Spirits Sweepstakes, please contact PACEAuctionCommittee@ gmail.com . We need all donations by 3/13 in order to have them wrapped and ready.
- VOLUNTEERS: We have so many fabulous raffles and games planned for the Auction – but that means we need volunteers to assist us that night. These are not all-night commitments, so if you are attending the Auction and are willing to spend half an hour checking people in, selling raffle tickets, or assisting with a game, please sign up here: http://signup.com/go/ Mw4vNF. Thank you in advance!
- WRAPPING PARTY: All are welcome to join us for the Auction Wrapping Party, where we get all the prizes wrapped and ready for the big night! The Wrapping Party will be on Thursday, 3/16 at 7 PM at Linda Kuczwaj’s house, 40 Orchard Drive, East Williston. *Please bring a pair of scissors with you!* Wine and snacks will be served – bring a friend!
- Come observe Lent with your own family and the parish family at our Lenten Soup & Sandwich Dinner on Thursday, 4/6 from 6-8 PM. All proceeds from this dinner will benefit a Long Island parish in need. Please send in your registration by 3/30. You can contact Michele Ungania at 646-246-8132 or Kathy Behette at 917-576-6473 with any questions. See the flyer for additional details: http://drvcstaiden. ss8. sharpschool.com/common/pages/ DisplayFile.aspx?itemId= 21286763
- General Mills is currently running a “1 Million Box Tops” promotional sweepstakes. Specially marked boxes of GM cereals have a code inside the box, and you can enter the codes online to try to win 1,000,000 box tops for our school. So check those boxes of Cheerios, Chex and Lucky Charms, and follow this link for more information: https://www. 1millionboxtops.com.
Save the Dates:
- PACE Meeting: Tuesday, 3/21
- Golf Outing: Monday, 5/1
- Barnes & Noble Book Fair: Wednesday, 5/31
- End-of-Year Party: Thursday, 6-1
- LI Ducks Game: Saturday, 6/10
Thank you to Jean Tranchina and all of our St. Aidan School families who braved the cold to represent our school in the St. Patrick's Day Parade last Sunday!
Have a great weekend!
Nora and Linda